Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Rumblewood! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Rumblewood’s Website, located at rumblewood.us.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Rumblewood if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Rumblewood and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Rumblewood, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Rumblewood, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Kansas, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Kansas for the resolution of any disputes.